When designing the pour-over filter our team had a few things in mind, durability, compactness, the environment and simplicity to use.
Maybe though at first glance the filter isn’t clear in how to use it, never fear! This guide will show you how to get the most out of your pour-over filter.
You will need:
- The filter
- Your favourite cup
- Ground Coffee
- Boiling water
Optional (to how you drink your brew)
- Milk plant based of full cream
- Start boiling your water. You will need at least 200mls depending on your mug size so we recommend boiling a full kettle of water.
- As your water is boiling grab your filter and place it over your cup.
- Get your ground coffee. Make sure it is a medium fine grind, this is the most important part of determining taste.
- Add 20-35grams of ground coffee into the filter. If you like your coffee strong add 30-35 grams! (if you like to go off ratios, we recommend a 1-6 ratio)
- Grab your boiling water and slowly pour it over the ground coffee in circular motions
- Keep pouring until you have your desired amount of brew!
- Enjoy as is, or add your favourite milk.
Prefer a video?
Optimising Your Brain For Better Memory & Focus With Alpha-GPC
If you're like us, you're always looking to be at your peak performance both physically and mentally. Looking after your brain could be the most important thing you do for... Read More
How To Use The 2X Espresso Pour-over filter
When designing the pour-over filter our team had a few things in mind, durability, compactness, the environment and simplicity to use. Maybe though at first glance the filter isn’t clear... Read More
How To Use The 2X Espresso Cold Brew Jug
How To Use The 2X Espresso Cold Brew Jug When designing our cold brew Jug, our team had a few things in mind: style, minimalistic, environment, and simplicity. And we... Read More