How To Use The 2X Espresso Cold Brew Jug
When designing our cold brew Jug, our team had a few things in mind: style, minimalistic, environment, and simplicity.
And we think we’ve aligned the design and utility of the jug perfectly to that criteria. This guide will show you how to get the most out of your cold brew jug
You will need:
- The jug
- Your favourite cup
- Ground Coffee
- Tap water
Optional (to how you drink your brew)
- Milk plant based of full cream
- Unscrew the lid of the cold brew jug and scoop in 50-60 grams of ground coffee. Make sure the coffee is a medium fine grind (similar consistency to sand) for the perfect taste!
- Pour about 750-800mls of tap water over the ground coffee, until the jug is full
- Give the ground coffee a stir with a spoon it seem clumpy
- Screw the lid back on and leave in the fridge for 6-8hrs
- Pour over ice and feel free to add your favourite milk!
Prefer a video?